2.26.2008
the beginning
I am rereading Paul Tripp's "Instruments in the Hands of the Redeemer" and in chapter 4 he answers the question of why we all need to be engaging in personal ministry. He discusses the clarity of the calling from Hebrews 3:13 to be encouraging each other daily. So I began thinking... how could we each be encouraging each other even more on a daily basis. I thought this could be a great place to do just that. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, earth shattering, or even your own words. It could be a verse, a lyric, a happy thought from the day, a picture... anything. So when you sign onto your computer everyday, because if we are honest, we all go on the computer at least once a day (and then there are others of us who look at the computer screen for hours and hours) just log into this blog and post. I am making you all posters so you will actually be adding your own posts, not just writing comments. And then we can also comment on what others are saying throughout the day. If you are not familiar with this process, I can bring my computer on Wednesday and show you how to do it! What do you guys think??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Erin! woo whoo...
Post a Comment