2.28.2008

a song i love right now

Search Me
I don't want to hide anymore from your voice
I don’t want to run anymore from your words
I don't want to bow anymore to these gods
I don't want to worship anymore of these things

Chorus

Search me (Oh God know my heart)
Test me (And all my anxious thoughts)
See me (If there is any offensive way in me)
Lead me (In the way everlasting)

I don't want to chase anymore of these dreams
I don't want to walk away anymore from your love
I don't want to live anymore in this world
Don't want to find my strength anymore in myself

I don’t want to spill anymore of Your blood
Don't want to be ashamed anymore of Your name
I just want to lay all my crowns at Your feet
I just want to raise up my hands and say

Search me (Oh God know my heart)
Test me (And all my anxious thoughts)
See me (If there is any offensive way in me)
Lead me (In the way everlasting)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I was in 7th grade my friend and I made a song up with a similar chorus. It's from Psalms 139. I love it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

love this, er! [sorry...i know i'm not in this home group, but erin shared the blog with me...hope it's okay if i act as an appreciative reader =)] xoxo, lolly